Years of experience have proven the benefits of hot dip galvanized protection. Galvanization protects steel in three ways:
- The coating weathers at a very slow rate giving a long and predictable life.
- The coating corrodes preferentially to provide cathodic protection(sacrificial) to any small areas of steel exposed through drilling, cutting or accidental damage. scratches are sealed by weathering products from the zinc.
- The sacrificial protection prevents the sideways creep of rust which can undermine paint coatings.
Powder coating is a type of coating that is applied as a free-flowing, dry powder.
The main difference between a conventional liquid paint and a powder coating is that the powder coating does not require a solvent to keep the binder and filler parts in a liquid suspension form.
The coating is typically applied electro statically and is then cured under heat to allow it to flow and from a skin.
The powder coating involves three basic steps:
- Part preparation or the pre-treatment
- The powder application
Our team takes precise measurement on site, then we generate the design prints for the production team.
We work on fabricating the product, and then we wait for the customer approval. Paint finishing according to customer selection.
- Prime or Paint?
- Powder Coating?
- Putting your mind at ease.
- A well trained team is sent to install the final product.
- Equipped with the tools and the most respect to the job site.
What happens to the existing railing?
We take if off the customers hands at their request.
Depending on the project size and material to be used.
- For projects under 10000 with aluminum material, it takes between 2 to 3 weeks from the time we sign the contract.
- For projects over 10000 up to 50000, it will be 5 to 6 weeks.
- Projects with Galvanized metal it will be between 4to 7 weeks. Due to the extra time, it takes to galvanize the project.
Customers can choose the colour they like, we will send a link with the custom colours available, we can powder coat it upon the customer’s choice
Please note: some custom colours will have an extra charge.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Money Transfer
- Visa or Mastercard
We supply custom forged aluminum that is welded together not assembled with screws.
We have thicker material 90% thicker.
Our designs are certified to pass the Ontario building code up to 12 floors.
We can replicate wrought iron designs from aluminum.
We don’t have pre-fabricated systems everything we do is custom.
Depending on the project material, size, and timing aluminum material is faster delivery as it doesn’t have the galvanizing process
summertime we are busier than wintertime so it takes longer time bigger projects have longer production and installation times.
Yes, we do.
Yes, we do.
Depends on the city. Each city has different code requirements as a rule of thumb it has to be 36 high on stairs and 42 on landing above 48 inches from the grade.
Steel is a material that is used for structural members as it has high tensile. Iron is a little softer material that allows the operator to bend it easier than steel. in railings, we use iron only
We offer our services to the Greater Toronto Area.
We do both supply and install or just supply.
Yes. by appointment only.
Yes, we are certified by the CWB Division 2.