We are simply The Best when it comes to Custom Railings In Toronto & the GTA.
We Always Building Quality Industrial
Best Manufacturing Service Provider
Experienced Trusted Best Contractor
Professional Team to Specific Industry
Do you needs any help?
Frequently Asked Questions
Years of experience have proven the benefits of hot dip galvanized protection. Galvanization protects steel in three ways:
- The coating weathers at a very slow rate giving a long and predictable life.
- The coating corrodes preferentially to provide cathodic protection(sacrificial) to any small areas of steel exposed through drilling, cutting or accidental damage. scratches are sealed by weathering products from the zinc.
- The sacrificial protection prevents the sideways creep of rust which can undermine paint coatings.
What is powder coating?
Powder coating is a type of coating that is applied as a free-flowing, dry powder.
The main difference between a conventional liquid paint and a powder coating is that the powder coating does not require a solvent to keep the binder and filler parts in a liquid suspension form.
The coating is typically applied electro statically and is then cured under heat to allow it to flow and from a skin.
The powder coating involves three basic steps:
- Part preparation or the pre-treatment
- The powder application
What happens after selecting the desired design?
Our team takes precise measurement on site, then we generate the design prints for the production team.
We work on fabricating the product, and then we wait for the customer approval. Paint finishing according to customer selection.
- Prime or Paint?
- Powder Coating?
- Putting your mind at ease.
- A well trained team is sent to install the final product.
- Equipped with the tools and the most respect to the job site.
What happens to the existing railing?
We take if off the customers hands at their request.
How long does the project takes from start to end?
Depending on the project size and material to be used.
- For projects under 10000 with aluminum material, it takes between 2 to 3 weeks from the time we sign the contract.
- For projects over 10000 up to 50000, it will be 5 to 6 weeks.
- Projects with Galvanized metal it will be between 4to 7 weeks. Due to the extra time, it takes to galvanize the project.
Can we choose any colour or it just comes in black?
Customers can choose the colour they like, we will send a link with the custom colours available, we can powder coat it upon the customer’s choice
Please note: some custom colours will have an extra charge.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept the following payment methods:
- Money Transfer
- Visa or Mastercard
Get A Quote
Contact us in order to send you a quotation as soon as possible.